Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 15th April, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- The days in April when Nifty will be most volatile: 13, 15, 19, 20, 21, 23, 30.
- Today, the market will be heavily influenced by the global trend.
- 9:10 to 12:40- The market will show very high volatility but it is likely to remain range-bound during this period.
- 12:40 to 14:05- Nifty is likely to move upwards.
- 14:05 to 14:30- Market is likely to see correction during this period.
- 14:30 to 15:30- This will be the time for consolidation.
With Ganesha’s Grace,