Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 14th May, 2010
- Jupiter has entered Pisces. So those belonging to Pisces sign will see all their unfinished work get completed, says Ganesha.
- On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, you will start doing intra-day after the opening. Things may not be so good at the start of the day.
- Investors can slowly buy till May 19, 2010.
- The list of dates when the market will be volatile turned out to be accurate, says Ganesha.
- Days in May 2010 when the market will be 7, 18, 20, 31 (Yearly weightage is not in support of Nifty)
- From opening to 10:10, Nifty is likely to make a V-shaped graph. So position yourself accordingly.
- 10:05 to 10:35- Nifty can undergo some correction.
- 10:35 to 13:35- Nifty is likely to move up step-by-step but beware of a steep dip sometime during the period.
- 13:35 to the end of trading day- Nifty will move downwards.
With Ganesha’s Grace,