Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 14th July, 2010
- On 12th July 2010, pharmaceutical, yellow coloured products, silk, and electrical appliances sectors are likely to be in news.
- On 14th and 15th July 2010, printing, stationary, banking, and courier sectors are likely to be in news.
- From 9:05 to 10:05, you are likely to see an upward movement in the companies with market capitalization.
- From 10:05 to 12:10, there may be a negative trend in a particular scrip.
- From 12: 10 to 13:05, the market breadth may become positive.
- From 13:05 to 14:30, being volatile on the upper-side for the first 45 minutes, Nifty may make you do jobbing on the lower-side.
- From 14:30 to 14:55, you may deal on the upper-side at your own risk; however, as the period is very small there is no guarantee.
- From 14:55 to 15:30, there will be one down and one up peak at Nifty. Only settlement deals are likely.
With Ganesha’s Grace,