Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 13th April, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- The days in April when Nifty will be most volatile: 13, 15, 19, 20, 21, 23, 30.
- 9:10 to 10:35- Jobbing is the only option you may have during this period. Nifty, however, will try to touch the psychological mark.
- 10:35 to 12:10- This is most likely to be the period of a significant domestic buying. But the value of advance and decline shares will change continuously.
- 12:10 to 12:55- Although it’s a very short period of time, a high selling pressure exerted by FIIs may damage market sentiments.
- 12:55 to 15:30- Sparing one dip, Nifty is likely to show strength and positivity for a major part of this period.
With Ganesha’s Grace,