Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 12th March, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- Dates in the month of March when Nifty will be highly volatile: – 8, 9,10,11,15,22,23,29
- This week, don’t go for buy or sell. Square off your position daily.
- 9:15 to 10:00- Fundamental shares may show an upward movement. So trade at Nifty accordingly.
- 10:00 to 11:20- Nifty may form a downward pattern.
- 11:20 to 14:35- This time slot is meant only for operators, mutual funds and big traders. Small time and intra-day traders should stay away from the market during this phase. During this period, the Nifty will be highly volatile on both the sides.
- 14:35 to end of the trading day- As compared to the previous time slot, Nifty may move upwards. Overall, Nifty is likely to be soft during this period.
With Ganesha’s Grace,