Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 11th May, 2010
- Jupiter has entered Pisces. So those belonging to Pisces sign will see all their unfinished work get completed, says Ganesha.
- On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, you will start doing intra-day after the opening. Things may not be so good at the start of the day.
- Investors can slowly buy till May 19, 2010.
- The list of dates when the market will be volatile turned out to be accurate, says Ganesha.
- Days in May 2010 when the market will be 7, 18, 20, 31 (Yearly weightage is not in support of Nifty)
- Till 11:00 – Barring a significant jump somewhere along the way, Ganesha is likely to bring you back to where you started. So even if it’s a margin of a rupee, keep exiting.
- 11:00 to 12:20- Nifty is likely to go up.
- 12:20 to 12:50- Nifty will experience some selling pressure.
- 12:50 to the end of the trading day. The trend will change every 25 minutes. You may experience a bit of hammering in the middle. However, the stock market will show strength in almost the entire period.
With Ganesha’s Grace,