Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 11th March, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- Dates in the month of March when Nifty will be highly volatile: – 8, 9,10,11,15,22,23,29
- This week, donÂt go for buy or sell. Square off your position daily.
- 9:15 to 11:10- Nifty will first move upwards and then it will slowly start going south.
- 11:10 to 12:05- Nifty is likely to show an upward trend.
- 12:05 to 13:45- FII is likely to show keen interest in Nifty. You can profit through jobbing.
- 13:45 to 14:55- Market is likely to be soft.
- 14:55 to end of the trading day- This is not a reliable phase as Ganesha sees very moderate buying at Nifty.
With Ganesha’s Grace,