Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 10th March, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- Dates in the month of March when Nifty will be highly volatile: – 8, 9,10,11,15,22,23,29
- This week, dont go for buy or sell. Square off your position daily.
- The market will be highly volatile during the 10-minute period around 10:20 and 11:50. Avoid big deals.
- 9:15 to 9:40- During this period, Nifty may show an upward trend.
- 9:40 to 10:30- Compared to the previous time phase, Nifty may undergo consolidation.
- 10:30 to 11:25- Ganesha foresees profit booking in the mid-cap sector. So trade accordingly.
- 11:25 to 12:05- Nifty will show an upward trend, but for a very small period. It will be better if you keep exiting fast, says Ganesha. Don’t blame Ganesha if this doesn’t work for you.
- 12:05 to the end of the trading day- Ganesha sees no good developments at Nifty. Nifty will keep fluctuating all the time. You should stick to jobbing as the weightage for this time phase is only 0.01.
With Ganesha’s Grace,