Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 10th February, 2010
- Ever since Diwali-2009, Ganesha has been telling you that 2010 is going to be the year of traders. Investors should stay away from the stock market. This is when Ganesha would like to say: I told you so!
- Also, we had said that weightage for January 2010 and February 2010 will be zero. We have warned you against taking a long position and keep on booking profits daily. Hope you have paid attention to our advice.
- Today and tomorrow, rely on intra-day but only after taking a look at the opening trend. It will be risky to put money on a premature market.
- 9:15 to 10:25- This period will see more buying in comparison to the time to come.
- 10:25 to 11:35- Poor time for Nifty.
- 11:35 to 13:00- The market sentiments are likely to be negative.
- 13:00 to 13:35- Nifty may show some strength.
- 13:35 to 14:24- Nifty is likely to go soft.
- 14:24 to 15:00- Nifty may see a negative trend.
- 15:00 to 15:30- Nifty is likely to move upwards.
- Today, we have tried to give prediction for brief periods.
With Ganesha’s Grace,