Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 09th July, 2010
- Ganesha had predicted that 4th June, 2010 onwards, market will be down. If you have been patient, you may have definitely taken advantage of the situation.
- Solar eclipse is taking place on 11th July, 2010. Though it will not be visible in India, it is likely to affect your ‘kundali’.
- After observing the intraday opening, you will be taking more calls and less put. You will square off the daily position and make a new position, predicts Ganesha.
- This week, the daily opening is likely to be between flat and negative, and the overall average for the day may be positive; deal accordingly.
- Ganesha foresees an amazing day at Nifty.
- From opening to 10:00, Nifty may hover around the surface initially and then move upwards.
- From 10:00 to 11:55, Nifty is likely to make you do jobbing on the lower side.
- From 11:55 to 14:00, initially there may be large scrap, then midcap, and later there are chances of buying at Nifty.
- 14:00 onwards the market will be confused and direction-less. Only your fortune and sixth-sense may help you trade.
With Ganesha’s Grace,