Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 09th February, 2010
- Ever since Diwali-2009, Ganesha has been telling you that 2010 is going to be the year of traders. Investors should stay away from the stock market. This is when Ganesha would like to say: I told you so!
- Also, we had said that weightage for January 2010 and February 2010 will be zero. We have warned you against taking a long position and keep on booking profits daily. Hope you have paid attention to our advice.
- For the coming three days, the conjunction between Moon and Rahu will make the market extremely volatile. Stick to intra-day (delivery based) trading throughout this week.
- 9:15 to 9:25- Nifty will be on the surface.
- Ganesha willing, the period from 9:25 to 10:35 will see good buying.
- 10:35 to 13:25- Nifty’s average is likely to be zero. Nifty will not be bankable.
- 13:25 to 14:00- The Nifty will move up for 45 minutes, but it difficult to say how much. Keep on cutting quick profits, don’t blame Ganesha later.
- 14:00 to 15:30- Nifty will move up four times and down four times. But this pattern may react heavily.
With Ganesha’s Grace,