Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 08th July, 2010
- Ganesha had predicted that 4th June, 2010 onwards, market will be down. If you have been patient, you may have definitely taken advantage of the situation.
- Solar eclipse is taking place on 11th July, 2010. Though it will not be visible in India, it is likely to affect your ‘kundali’.
- After observing the intraday opening, you will be taking more calls and less put. You will square off the daily position and make a new position, predicts Ganesha.
- This week, the daily opening is likely to be between flat and negative, and the overall average for the day may be positive; deal accordingly.
- Today’s graph is likely to look like the waves of the ocean. Nifty may create this pattern by going up four times and then taking a dip four times.
- From 9:05 to 10:55, it is a ‘high risk, high gain’ period.
- From 10:55 to 12:05, Nifty may pass time.
- From 12:05 to 14:40, Nifty may go up step-by step and then go down suddenly.
- From 14:40 to 15:30, Nifty is likely to see a sudden upward and a sudden downward movement.
With Ganesha’s Grace,