Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 08th February, 2010
- Ever since Diwali-2009, Ganesha has been telling you that 2010 is going to be the year of traders. Investors should stay away from the stock market. This is when Ganesha would like to say: I told you so!
- Also, we had said that weightage for January 2010 and February 2010 will be zero. We have warned you against taking a long position and keep on booking profits daily. Hope you have paid attention to our advice.
- 9:15 to 10:35- Nifty may hover around the surface.
- 10:35 to 11:40- There may not be any clear trend at Nifty.
- 11:50 to 13:15- Nifty may drop step-by-step.
- 13:15 to the end of trading day- Nifty is likely to cross your upper as well as lower limit. So don’t depend on one-sided trading.
- From the beginning of the week itself, four planets are moving in their debilitated state. Thus, this may not be a good week.
With Ganesha’s Grace,