Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 07th May, 2010
- We had told you during the last week that there will be profit booking in the last 30 mins. You must have seen that the graph of the last week shows exactly that. This shows how astrology works.
- The weightage you will experience during the month of May will be same as that you have seen during few months in the past couple of years (November 2008= -148 points, January 2009= -84 points, February 2009= -111 points). Thus you need to be very careful during this month.
- The days in May when Nifty will be highly volatile- 3,4,7,9,11,17,18,20,31. (Keep in mind that the yearly weightage is not supporting the Nifty)
- Nifty was at 5201 points on 31st December, 2009 and after four months of 2010, it has come to the same position. If you have read Ganesha’s predictions for the year 2010, which said that there is no strength in the market, you now know why Ganesha had said so.
- These predictions for the coming week are written on the basis of astrology alone. The predictions are made on Friday and are for the next week, i.e., next Monday to Friday. So you can use this as a tool and change your daily position.
- Begin the day only after seeing the opening trend. Nifty is likely to play with you during this period. It may go down between small gaps and then go up between small gaps.
- 13:05 to 14:15- Nifty is likely to be range-bound on the up side.
- 14:15 to 14:55- Nifty is likely to go soft.
- 14:55 to 15:30- It may seem like a boring period, but the ‘Indication Buy’ software may indicate some buying during this period. Trade at your own risk, says Ganesha.
With Ganesha’s Grace,