Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 06th July, 2010
- Ganesha had predicted that 4th June, 2010 onwards, market will be down. If you have been patient, you may have definitely taken advantage of the situation.
- Solar eclipse is taking place on 11th July, 2010. Though it will not be visible in India, it is likely to affect your ‘kundali’.
- After observing the intraday opening, you will be taking more calls and less put. You will square off the daily position and make a new position, predicts Ganesha.
- This week, the daily opening is likely to be between flat and negative, and the overall average for the day may be positive; deal accordingly.
- From opening to 11:10, this time slot is suitable only to traders, arbitrage, and the ones who can do fast buying and selling. However, don’t enter the market, if your are not a good player.
- From 11:10 to 12:25, Nifty will pass time in the same position.
- From 12:25 to 14:00, Nifty may go up.
- From 14:00 to 15:30, Nifty may experience a sudden upward and downward movement.
With Ganesha’s Grace,