Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 06th August, 2010
- This prediction in written on Saturday for the coming week I.e Monday to Friday, on the basis of astrology, wherein technical, fundamental, foreign market, crude oil, gold and inflation are avoided. Hence, taking advantage of these, you can use them as tools.
- Ganesha advices you the compare the next prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Consider 10 minutes plus or minus for any prediction.
- This week, the opening and closing is likely to experience a downward trend, while the middle period will go north.
- The time – 12:05 and 15:20 is likely to generate highest volume, everyday, during this week.
- Stay away from long position this week; however, you may take a position on the upper side after August 9th, 2010.
- For all those who do not have much knowledge about intraday, can stay away from deals, considering it as good as profit.
- Ganesha does not indicate good signals as the day seems to be boring and directionless, and brokerage may not prove beneficial.
- Till 10:40, Nifty may hover around the surface.
- From 10:40 to 11:25, Nifty may go up.
- From 11:25 to 12:20, Nifty may create a V-shaped curve.
- From 12:20 to 14:30, there are strong indications that Nifty may create a W-shaped graph. Hence, it may create a critical situation between 12:20 and 14:30. The weightage is zero.
- From 14:30 to 15:30, there is no hope at Nifty.
With Ganesha’s Grace,