Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 05th July, 2010
- Ganesha had predicted that 4th June, 2010 onwards, market will be down. If you have been patient, you may have definitely taken advantage of the situation.
- Solar eclipse is taking place on 11th July, 2010. Though it will not be visible in India, it is likely to affect your ‘kundali’.
- After observing the intraday opening, you will be taking more calls and less put. You will square off the daily position and make a new position, predicts Ganesha.
- This week, the daily opening is likely to be between flat and negative, and the overall average for the day may be positive; deal accordingly.
- From 9:05 to 9:20, Nifty may remain around the surface.
- From 9:20 to 12:20, intermittent profit booking is likely. Overall, Nifty will hold its position.
- From 12:20 to 14:15, Nifty may go north.
- From 14:15 to 15:30, there is a possibility that Nifty may make you do jobbing on the lower side, and then take you upwards towards the end.
With Ganesha’s Grace,