Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 05th August, 2010
- This prediction in written on Saturday for the coming week i.e Monday to Friday, on the basis of astrology, wherein technical, fundamental, foreign market, crude oil, gold and inflation are avoided. Hence, taking advantage of these, you can use them as tools.
- Ganesha advices you the compare the next prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Consider 10 minutes plus or minus for any prediction.
- This week, the opening and closing is likely to experience a downward trend, while the middle period will go north.
- The time – 12:05 and 15:20 is likely to generate highest volume, everyday, during this week.
- Stay away from long position this week; however, you may take a position on the upper side after August 9th, 2010.
- For all those who do not have much knowledge about intraday, can stay away from deals, considering it as good as profit.
- The weightage is likely to be positive today; however, the two time slots – 12:05 and 15:20 will show highest volume. Take position according to the trend.
- Except the beginning time, the rest of the period till 12:20 may show strength at Nifty.
- From 12:20 to 15:30, the overall market breadth is likely to be negative or soft.
With Ganesha’s Grace,