Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 03rd May, 2010
- We had told you during the last week that there will be profit booking
in the last 30 mins. You must have seen that the graph of the last week
shows exactly that. This shows how astrology works.
- The weightage you will experience during the month of May will be same
as that you have seen during few months in the past couple of years
(November 2008= -148 points, January 2009= -84 points, February 2009=
-111 points). Thus you need to be very careful during this month.
- The days in May when Nifty will be highly volatile-
3,4,7,9,11,17,18,20,31. (Keep in mind that the yearly weightage is not
supporting the Nifty)
- Nifty was at 5201 points on 31st December, 2009 and after four months
of 2010, it has come to the same position. If you have read Ganesha’s
predictions for the year 2010, which said that there is no strength in
the market, you now know why Ganesha had said so.
- These predictions for the coming week are written on the basis of
astrology alone. The predictions are made on Friday and are for the
next week, i.e., next Monday to Friday. So you can use this as a tool
and change your daily position.
- Ganesha says that after hovering around the surface at the beginning, market is likely to go down around 9:35.
- 9:35 to 10:15- Nifty is likely to go north.
- 10:15 to 11:25- Nifty may go down.
- 11:25 to 14:25- After two major dips, Nifty may gain momentum.
- 14:25 to 15:30- Nifty is likely to go south. It may see some buying
during the last few minutes, but trade only at your own risk.
With Ganesha’s Grace,