Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 03rd August, 2010
- This prediction in written on Saturday for the coming week i.e Monday to Friday, on the basis of astrology, wherein technical, fundamental, foreign market, crude oil, gold and inflation are avoided. Hence, taking advantage of these, you can use them as tools.
- Ganesha advices you the compare the next prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Consider 10 minutes plus or minus for any prediction.
- This week, the opening and closing is likely to experience a downward trend, while the middle period will go north.
- The time – 12:05 and 15:20 is likely to generate highest volume, everyday, during this week.
- Stay away from long position this week; however, you may take a position on the upper side after August 9th, 2010.
- For all those who do not have much knowledge about intraday, can stay away from deals, considering it as good as profit.
- From opening to 9:15, Nifty is likely to hover around the surface.
- From 9:15 to 14:10, Nifty may go up gradually, but after 12:20 Nifty may be volatile.
- From 14:10 to 15:30, Nifty may become soft step-by-step.
With Ganesha’s Grace,