Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 02nd July, 2010
- The lunar eclipse on 26th June, 2010 is taking place in Sagittarius. Hence, those with Moon sign Sagittarius and Gemini are likely to experience stress in the coming one and a half months. But, on worshipping Lord Shiva, the negative results are likely to neutralise.
- Crucial, wide fluctuation dates in the month of July: 5, 9, 11 (Solar eclipse will not be visible in India) 12, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24.
- Oct 2010 & Dec 2010 seems to be a negative period, as per Ganesha’s views. During this period, you may even miss to refer to the monthly chart.
- It’s a crucial time till 11:00. High opening and sudden dip; take expert advice.
- From 11:00 to 12:20, is a period of no profit-no loss. Nifty may make you do jobbing in a very narrow range.
- From 12:20 to 14:35, after a dip, Nifty may go up step-by-step.
- 14:35 onwards, Nifty may make a V-shaped curve from the value at which it is at this time.
With Ganesha’s Grace,