Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 01st April, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of about 10 minutes.
- Dates in the month of April when Nifty will be highly volatile: 5,6,7,13,15,19,20,21,23,30
- There may be a need to make changes in your portfolio after April 2, 2010 because of some softness in the market. So be alert.
- During the entire week, Nifty will be highly unpredictable in the final 15-odd minutes. So don’t trade during the final minutes of the day.
- 9.00 to 09.45- Nifty may be around the negative side of the surface.
- 09.45 to 13.40- The trend at Nifty will be positive. Profit booking may affect the trend during this period.
- 13.40 to 15.05- Nifty is likely to move upwards.
- 15.05 to 15.30- Nifty is likely to move downwards.
With Ganesha’s Grace,