12th October 2013, Predictions – Silver, Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- According to Ganesha, the day ahead may not prove favourable, as far as the gold market is concerned. By 10:12, you may realise that the tide is not in your favour. The gold prices may also be down.
- Even the period post 12:00 is not going to be profitable today, feels Ganesha. Hence, you need to be careful.
- During 10:00 to 10:30, the silver prices may be around the surface.
- From 10:30 to 11:00, the silver market may go down.
- From 11:00 to 12:00, the silver prices may remain up.
- There may be a correction during 12:00 to 13:10 and at around the closing bell.
- However, at around 13:30, there may be substantial buying in the silver market.
- The crude oil prices may display a promising beginning today, from 10:00 to 11:15.
- From 11:15 to 13:15, the crude oil market shall remain steady. There may be a downward trend in the crude oil prices.
- From 13:15 to 14:00, there may be an upward trend in the crude oil prices, foresees Ganesha.
- Talk to an Expert Astrologer for Personalised Guidance
With Ganesha’s Grace,