28th December 2013 – Silver, Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- During 10:00 to 12:00, there may be signs of recession in the gold market.
- The dullness in the market may continue even during the period between 12:00 to the closing bell.
- From 10:00 to 10:30, the silver prices may maintain the opening surface.
- From 10:30 to 12:20, the silver market may be soft.
- During 12:20 to 13:20, the silver market may marginally bounce back.
- Ganesha divides the period between 13:20 to 14:00 into two parts and says that the silver market may go up during the first part and there may be profit booking during the second part.
- From 10:00 to 14:00, there may be fluctuations in the market movements. Ganesha predicts that the crude oil market may not be steady during the aforementioned period. As a result, there may be ups and downs in the crude oil prices.
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Will you gain by investing in a particular scrip? Your Horoscope can help you find a sure-shot answer! Get 100% personalised Particular Stock related prediction and make smart investment decisions. You may also directly Talk to An Astrologer for reliable guidance on issues related to your personal life, business, career, relationships, education, property matters etc.
With Ganesha’s Grace,