2010 Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 5th February, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- In our last line of the Nifty stock prediction on January 29, 2010, Ganesha had predicted that the week is going to end on a positive note. The Lord Almighty stands vindicated yet again, despite the ongoing negative phase.
- In our prediction for January 4, 2010, we had warned you against taking a long position during this month and had advised you to rely on F&O and call-put instead. There is no clear trend during this month. So friends if you still have that file, why don’t you read it carefully once again.
- Some dates in the month of February when the market is likely to be very active and volatile: 9, 10, 22 and 25 February.
- Besides the opening period, the period from 9:10 to 10:40 is likely to see some buying. But it’ll be good if you ask Ganesha for good luck before you start trading.
- 10:40 to 11:15- Nifty is likely to be down.
- 11:15 to 12:30- Barring a couple of corrections, Nifty will stay up.
- Moon is in the zodiac of Rahu which will make you enter perilous deals.
- 12:30 to 15:30- Be very careful while trading in Nifty. By the time you will understand a trend, the trend will change. No matter how hard you try or how good and well-informed you are about the market, you are likely to get into a high-risk situation. Ganesha sees possibility of huge losses during this period.
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816