2010 Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 4th February, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- In our last line of the Nifty stock prediction on January 29, 2010, Ganesha had predicted that the week is going to end on a positive note. The Lord Almighty stands vindicated yet again, despite the ongoing negative phase.
- In our prediction for January 4, 2010, we had warned you against taking a long position during this month and had advised you to rely on F&O and call-put instead. There is no clear trend during this month. So friends if you still have that file, why don’t you read it carefully once again.
- Some dates in the month of February when the market is likely to be very active and volatile: 9, 10, 22 and 25 February.
- 9:10 to 10:50- The market is likely to move up from a negative position. But only time will tell by how many points. So trade only if you have the courage to take the delivery.
- 10:50 to 11:55- You may find it excruciatingly difficult to understand the market trend. You will not know which way to go and may have to put every possible market analysis tool at your disposal to get a hang of the market trend. Even that may not be good enough. But if you do get the hang of it, then trend will be your friend.
- 11:55 to 13:15- Nifty is likely to come down step-by-step.
- Since Moon is in zodiac of Mars, you will have to play Nifty like the game of Table Tennis ?????? very fast.
- 13:15 to the end of trading day- The period is boring, but expect some after shocks. So be careful and steer clear of the market, if you can.
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816