2010 Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 3rd February, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- In our last line of the Nifty stock prediction on January 29, 2010, Ganesha had predicted that the week is going to end on a positive note. The Lord Almighty stands vindicated yet again, despite the ongoing negative phase.
- In our prediction for January 4, 2010, we had warned you against taking a long position during this month and had advised you to rely on F&O and call-put instead. There is no clear trend during this month. So friends if you still have that file, why don’t you read it carefully once again.
- Some dates in the month of February when the market is likely to be very active and volatile: 9, 10, 22 and 25 February.
- Today, the market will face an extra negative pressure in the 10-minute period around 12:30 and an extra positive push in the 10-minute period around 13:45. So stay alert.
- 9:10 to 9:20- Nifty is likely to be on a little softer side.
- 9:20 to 10:50- Barring a couple of corrections, Nifty is likely to move up.
- 10:50 to 13:25- Nifty may experience some selling pressure. You need to stay glued in front of the terminal. But keep on exiting every time you think that the market is at its peak.
- 13:25 to 15:30- Ganesha is not feeling too good about the market. This period is extremely difficult to trade for you and to predict for me.
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816