2010 Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 2nd February, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- In our last line of the Nifty stock prediction on January 29, 2010, Ganesha had predicted that the week is going to end on a positive note. The Lord Almighty stands vindicated yet again, despite the ongoing negative phase.
- In our prediction for January 4, 2010, we had warned you against taking a long position during this month and had advised you to rely on F&O and call-put instead. There is no clear trend during this month. So friends if you still have that file, why don’t you read it carefully once again.
- Some dates in the month of February when the market is likely to be very active and volatile: 9, 10, 22 and 25 February.
- Ganesha would like you to wait till the market opens today. Till 9:45, the Nifty will not be in strength.
- 9:45 to 10:45- Nifty may see significant buying during this period.
- 10:45 to 11:25- Nifty is likely to experience a small correction. Only god knows how many points is it going to shed, be very careful.
- 11:25 to 12:40- Nifty will gain a little strength during this period. But don’t be surprised if it undergoes another correction.
- 12:40 to 13:25- Nifty is likely to drop. This is a phase when confusion and chaos will rule over the market.
- 13:25 to 15:30- Saturn is aspecting Moon and forming a Vish Yog. Nifty will form a head-and-shoulder pattern . The weightage for this period is just -0.01. So now you know what to do.
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816