Sasa Yoga in Astrology: Auspicious Yoga
Sasa Yoga is one of the yoga of Panchamahapurusha Yogas. The other yogas in the class of Panchamahapurusha Yogas are Ruchaka Yoga, Hamsa Yoga, Malavya Yoga, Bhadra Yoga. Sasa yoga is formed by the placement of Saturn in specific houses and that too in specific signs. According to Vedic astrology, Saturn is associated with analytical ability, perseverance, practical nature, hard work, mysteries, the ability to connect to masses, patience, authority, and many other things. The planet Saturn obtains special capabilities to give special results to the natives having Sasa Yoga in their birth-chart but there is a need to understand Sasa Yoga and how it is formed. Let’s explore the meaning of Sasa yoga in astrology.
What is Sasa Yoga in astrology?
When the planet Saturn is placed in Capricorn, Aquarius, or Libra and in one of the Kendra houses that is 1st, 4th, 7th or 10th house from ascendant then Sasa Yoga is formed. Saturn is the lord of Capricorn and Aquarius zodiac signs and is exalted in the Libra zodiac sign. The strength of yoga will depend upon the strength of Saturn and the influences of other planets over Saturn. The yoga has a very strong impact on the life of the natives if Saturn is between 5 and 25 degrees and not aspected or in conjunction with the malefic planets like Mars (https://www.ganeshaspeaks.com/astrology/planets/mars/), Rahu, and Ketu. The planet should not be afflicted by the lord of the 6th, 8th, or 12th house and should not be debilitated in Navamsa. Also, the planet should not be in retrograde motion.
Yoga will give immense and amplified results when Saturn is in planetary association with functional benefic or Yogakaraka planets. Sasa will give more favorable results to Aries, Taurus, Libra, Capricorn, and Aquarius ascendants because Saturn is a functional benefic planet for these ascendants.
The yoga shows more favorable results to lawyers, judges, engineers, powerful political leaders, rich and famous real estate builders or dealers, successful and famous liquor businessmen and many other kinds of professionals who are associated or deals with the significance of Saturn.
Effects and Benefits of Sasa Yoga in Kundli
- The natives having Sasa Yoga in a horoscope will be highly placed in the society, having state authority and powers, very intelligent and having leadership qualities and blessed with all materialistic things in their life. The positive results will be more pronounced and appear in the later years of life.
- They will enjoy wealth, money, power, success, and fame.
- The natives will own lands and buildings and will be a ruler.
- They may have a small face, short teeth with agile eyes and medium height. They like to travel and will also plan several trips to hill-stations or trending destinations. They can be short-tempered, stubborn, and courageous.
- The powerful maha yoga also protects the natives during the bad effects of Saturn Sade-Sati and Dhaiya by reducing its impact.
- They like to host parties and invite people to their homes.
- The natives with Sasa yoga will gain expertise, intelligence, high intuitive power, and street-smarts through several experiences in life.
- The natives possess an excellent political wit and will get opportunities to manage employees and servants under their command. Along with a political wit, natives also possess noble and humble nature which makes them extraordinary personalities.
- Yoga will bless the native with good health, longevity, and moral conduct.
- The natives are practical, industrious, helpful, and reach the pinnacle with their own efforts. Also, they will be devoted to their mother.
- Yoga bestows the natives with servants, wealth, fame, and respect; but later in life.
- Yoga gets highly activated in the major and the sub-period of Saturn. Know which major and minor you are going through from personalized Janampatri.
- The natives will be blessed with all the good qualities of Saturn. They will be inclined towards charitable deeds.
- Yoga blesses the native with high authority, power, and position in the house of government. They can also become heads of the states or top-class ministers in the government.
- The natives can enjoy good results in the fields of spiritualism and meditation. They can excel as spiritual healers, spiritual philosophers, spiritual preachers or gurus, yoga teachers, and meditation teachers.
- The natives possess good leadership qualities so they can excel in the fields of politics, judiciary, real estate, and bureaucracy.