The puja will be performed in the following manner:-
- The Acharya will receive details of all the pujas to be performed and will assign your puja to a particular Panditji and schedule it.
- The designated Panditji will perform only one puja at a time.
- Your Panditji will receive your details and will study it to create a “Sankalpa” or a Statement of Purpose for the Puja. This is very important since it has to align with your purpose.
- Just before the Puja starts, a call will be placed to you so that Your Panditji can get you to recite the Sankalpa with him. This marks the beginning.
- While the Puja is being done, you should try to sit in a quiet corner in your house or in a temple and recite “Om Namah Shivaya” continuously.
- At the end of the Puja, Your Panditji will call you again to transfer the positive energy generated during the Puja. This process is known as “Shreya Dana” or “Sankalpa Purti”.
- This marks the end of the Puja.