The puja will be performed in the following manner:-
- The Acharya will receive details of all the pujas to be performed and will assign your puja to a particular Panditji and schedule it.
- The designated Panditji will perform only one puja at a time.
- Your Panditji will receive your details and will study it to create a “Sankalpa” or a Statement of Purpose for the Puja. This is very important since it has to align with your purpose.
- Just before the Puja starts, a call will be placed to you so that Your Panditji can get you to recite the Sankalpa with him. This marks the beginning. You can also attend this puja live via Google meet.
- While the Puja is being done, you should try to sit in a quiet corner in your house or in a temple and recite “Om Gang Ganpataye Namah” continuously.
- At the end of the Puja, Your Panditji will call you again to transfer the positive energy generated during the Puja. This process is known as “Shreya Dana” or “Sankalp Purti”.
- This marks the end of the Puja.