Manglik Dosha - Our Red Planet (Mangal) and Its Significance In Astrology
Meaning Of Manglik Dosha
We know what you must be thinking now, and that must be that” Can Mars alone cause such tragedies in marital life? Normally, it has been observed that if Mars is without any destructive houses or aspects, it may not cause havoc in a marriage. As a result, the scripture quoted above cannot be taken as gospel truth. ‘Manglik dosha’ might also lead to divorce or separation if the conditions are serious enough.
Does being Manglik really matter? Consult our expert astrologers to understand.
Mangal Dosha & Impacts On Marriage - An In-depth Analysis
Conclusively, we can say how bad Manglik Dosha could be in married life, is based on the astrological aspects associated with it.
How to find Manglik Dosha by date of birth? Get your personalized Janampatri online to recognize.
Manglik Dosha” Its Results Based on House Placements”
- Mars in the “Lagna” can cause mental illusions, sick organs, bravery, violence, and long-distance travel.
- The native may be poor if Mars is situated in the Second House. There is a possibility that he lacks knowledge, is cruel, and is hostile to his family.
- If Mars is placed in the Fourth House, the native may have problems from friends, vehicles, fear of falling from vehicles, prone to diseases, and general weakness.
- Mars in the Seventh House might bring up a variety of difficulties. The native can experience adversaries, unnecessarily anxious thoughts, bodily weakness, and sadness due to an affinity to the opposite sexes’ company.
- The native may suffer from eye sickness, bad luck, issues owing to blood-related disorders, and a tendency to do menial employment if Mars is positioned in the Eighth House. There’s also the possibility that it’ll make the person’s intellect dull and make them sceptical of religious matters.
- Mars in the Twelfth House can cause tension with friends, vision problems, and a restless body in the resident. Desperately seeking money, he may suffer from poor self-esteem or perhaps become a slave as a result of this situation.
Manglik Dosha Calculator
It is quite fascinating that we can check the presence of Mangal Dosha ( Kuja Dosha ) In the horoscope by simply putting the birth dates of both the involved people. Expert astrologers do their calculations and can tell us if there is Manglik Dosha or not. So speaking of astrologers, please get below your clear, concise Manglik report generated by our expert team: Manglik Dosha Report
Manglik dosha Reductions and Cancelations
Manglik Dosha (Kuja Dosha) can be problematic. We know it now and also How much trouble it might bring to one’s life. But as they say that there is a solution to every problem, especially in astrology, so you need to worry a lot about Mars. In some cases, the effect of Manglik dosha can be reduced. Also, there are some situations in which Dosha gets cancelled as well.
Does Mangal Dosha affect marriage life in the future? Reveal it from the 2023 Marriage Prospects Report.
First, let's see how the Mangal Dosha can be Cancelled.
- If there are similar afflictions in the horoscopes of the boy and the girl, the ‘Manglik dosha’ gets cancelled.
- If one of them has Mars in the ‘Lagna’, Second, Fourth, Seventh, Eighth or the Twelfth House and the other has Saturn or ‘Rahu / Ketu’ in the ‘Lagna’, Second, Fourth, Seventh, Eighth or the Twelfth House, then too, the defects get cancelled.
Now moving ahead with the ways which can make Manglik Dosha tolerable.
Reduction in Manglik Dosha
- Benefic planets in ‘Kendra’ (quadrant) and ‘Trikona’ (trines) increase the happiness in marital life.
- Malefic planets in the Third, Sixth and the Eleventh House make the horoscope strong. This helps in checking the negative factors concerning whoever marries.
- If Mars is placed in its own House, it generally does not cause any adverse effect to it. Hence, if Mars is placed in Aries or Scorpio and placed in the ‘Manglik’ position as described earlier, it may not be harmful.
- Aspect of Jupiter on Mars or placement of Jupiter with Mars is said to reduce the ‘Manglik dosha’.
- Mars placed in conjunction with Saturn or ‘Rahu/Ketu’ is said to reduce the ‘Manglik dosha’. However, this is debatable, as malefic associations may multiply the problems.
Mangal Dosha Remedies for Manglik Person
Observe fast on the first Tuesday of every new month during Shukla Paksha. Fast should be observed by eating Toor Dal.
Chanting of Mangal mantras on Tuesday.
Hanuman Chalisa is to be changed once during the day.
Every day chant “Om Shree Hanumate Namah” 108 times during a day sitting in front of
the idol of Lord Hanuman.
Visit Hanuman Temple on Tuesday and offer sweets and vermilion.
Donate red clothes to workers working with sharp iron materials/items.
Donate wheat bread, red-colored dal, and clothes on Tuesdays.
Worship Lord Vishnu, or Book an Online Vishnu Puja.
Wear trinket/gemstones advised by astrologers.
Kumbh vivah. It is said by our astrologers that Kumbh Vivah can cure your ill-placed Mars. What to do? A person, to remove the Dosha, should marry a Peepal tree. The tree will take away all the adversarial influence of the planet Mars on your Kundali.
Mangal Dosha can be removed by Mangal Shanti Puja.
As a result of supremacy and intensity, Mangal( Mars) has been considered as very prominent of all the planets in matrimonial matters. We hope now you can look at mars in a different way which is certainly not scary.
How to get rid of Mangal Dosha? Talk to online astrologers now.