Karnavedha Muhurat 2023 For Your Baby
Published on October 23, 2023
In Hinduism, every auspicious event will be done based on the muhurat given by expert astrologers. 28th day after childbirth, annaprasan, ear piercing and so on are such auspicious events for children. Karnavedha sanskar in Hinduism is the event that performs the first ear piercing of a baby. Karna vedha is two words in which karna means ear and vedha means piercing. Thus Karnavedha determines the process of ear piercing of a newborn baby. For every child born in a Hindu family is supposed to do ear piercing at a prescribed time. Karnavedha is done to eliminate all the negative energies. The event is done by making a small hole in the ear’s lowest part which will then be worn with beautiful earrings. The event is considered very auspicious.
Karnavedha Sanskar: Why should it be done?
Nowadays the karnavedha ceremony has changed a lot. It is not like before and now the parents decide to do it in their convenient way. Some parents don’t take advice from expert astrologers for the right muhurat. But it is advisable to see Karnavedha muhurat 2023 before you plan for an ear-piercing ceremony for your child. You can perform Karnavedh sanskar on the 12th day or on the 16th day from the day of birth, or in 6, 7 0r 8 months from the month of birth or in odd years from the year of birth. The ceremony must be actually performed within three to five years of the child’s birth. After this, the child will have more pain and also if you do it rightly, it will help the children for their better future too.
Karnavedha Muhurat 2023 has various ear-piercing muhurat to perform the ceremony for your child. We will give you all the details like the date, tithi, nakshatra and timing about the best and auspicious day for ear piercing. Karnavedha is considered as one of the best sixteen Hindu rites. This ceremony ensures your child’s happy and peaceful life in the future. Let’s move on to the details of karnavedha dates in each month.
If You Want to Know About the Various Facets of Your Life in 2024, Read the 2024 Detailed Report
Karnavedha Dates In January 2023
Find what is Stored in your life based on Planets. Read – Daily Horoscope Reading
Karnavedha Dates In March 2023
Karnavedha Dates In March 2023
Karnavedha Dates In April 2023
Know your real strengths, weaknesses, abilities, and talents. Know your Zodiac Signs
Karnavedha Dates In May 2023
Karnavedha Dates In June 2023
Karnavedha Dates In July 2023
Karnavedha Dates In August 2023
Uncover all Challenges and Unwanted changes in your Life Graph. Get a Free Horoscope Report…
Karnavedha Dates In September 2023
Karnavedha Dates In October 2023
Karnavedha Dates In November 2023
Karnavedha Dates In December 2023
There are 16 sacraments followed by Hindus and all these are very important for the followers. As mentioned earlier Karnaved sanskar is among them.
- The ear-piercing ceremony during Karnavedha muhurat 2023 helps the child to improve his mental and physical health.
- Also, after this ceremony, the child can be relieved from various ear-related issues, deafness or mental illness. It is a belief among the old age people.
- It is believed that if Karnavedha is not performed on a child, then that child will be deprived of rituals like Pitru shradh.
- In Hindu culture, Karnavedha sanskar is believed to be very important and it must be done at the right time and age by checking Karnavedha Muhurat 2023 Dates & Timings with expert astrologers.
- Karnavedha Sanskar is believed to enhance the beauty and skills of men and women.
Read 2024 Detailed Month-Wise Report to Learn More About the Various Aspects of Your Life in 2024.
Karnavedha Muhurat 2023 Ceremony: When To Perform?
According to Hindu culture, it is important to take care of certain things while doing the rituals.
- Out of all the 16 Sanskars, Karnavedha Muhurat is the 10th sanskar which is performed after playing out the Namkaran Sanskar or Child Naming Ceremony, Mundan Sanskar customs and Annaprashan Sanskar.
- It is generally performed before the Vidyarambh Sanskar Ceremony, as it fosters the children’s capacity to tune in and learn. Because of this, the child doesn’t confront issues in schooling.
- Aside from this, if these Ear Piercing Ceremony rituals are not performed at the prescribed time given by the expert astrologers, then, at that point the parents can perform it until the third or fifth year of the birth.
- A few families, as indicated by their family customs, play out the Karnaved service in the odd years after childbirth.
- Simultaneously, while playing out the Karnavedha Sanskar for baby girls during the odd years, the practice of piercing her ears just as her nose additionally holds high significance.
Astrological Shubh Muhurat For Karnavedha 2023
- As indicated by Hinduism, remember to perform the ceremony at favourable Lagna, Day, Date, Month, and Nakshatra to do the Karnavedha 2021 Ceremony of a kid.
- As indicated by Vedic astrology, when Guru (Jupiter) is available in Taurus, Libra, Sagittarius, and Pisces Lagna, that time will be the most appropriate for doing the Karnavedha Sanskar ceremonies.
- Out of all the Hindu months, Kartik, Chaitra, Paush, and Phalgun are promising for the Karnavedha 2023 ceremony.
- Among the Var or Days, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday are to be favourable for this custom.
- If we talk about Nakshatras, Mrigashira, Revati, Chitra, Anuradha, Hasta, Ashwini, Pushya, Abhijit, Shravan, Dhanishta, Punavasu Nakshatra, are considered favourable for performing Karnavedha rituals.
- It can be performed on any of different dates aside from Chaturthi, Navami, Chaturdashi, and Amavasya.
- It must be noticed that Karnavedha Sanskar Ceremony should not be performed during the time of eclipses.
Which stars are good for ear Karnavedha? Talk to the best astrologers online now.
Read about all other Muhurats Below:-
- Abhijit Muhurat 2023
- Griha Pravesh Muhurats in 2023
- Annaprashan Muhurat 2023
- Upanayana Sanskar Muhurats in 2023
- Marriage Muhurat 2023
- Mundan Ceremony Muhurat 2023
- Namkaran Ceremony Muhurat 2023
- Muhurat for Opening a New Business in 2023
- Property Purchase Muhurat 2023
- Ring Ceremony Muhurat 2023
- Vehicle Purchase Muhurat 2023
- Vidyarambh Muhurat 2023