(19th February to 211th March)
The Pisces men always find themselves swinging between realms of the real world and spiritualism, and because of these opposite forces they are rarely at ease. Luckily, their strong sixth-sense often come to their rescue, helping them make up their mind. Read on to find out more about the characteristics of the Pisces men.
- More than outward appearances, the Pisces men rely on their gut feeling to know how the people actually are. Caring, gentle, affectionate, emotional and sensitive of others’ feelings, these men are inspiring and charming individuals.
- Thee Pisces men are friendly and compassionate. The lovers of adventure and social gatherings, these men love to travel, be around people, have conversations over a number of topics and share their experiences with like-mined people. Routines and restrictions are what they dislike the most.
- The men born under the Zodiac Sign Pisces are ambitious and hard-working and can get the best in the life, provided they learn to shake off laziness. They are not money-minded as such, but in their bid to reach their goals in a short period of time they tend to take short-cuts, forgetting the fact that there is no easy route.
- Their sensitivity, humility and romantic nature make them very attractive, especially to those women who think that men are not considerate of their feelings. These men will treat their women with love and respect, help them realise their dreams and give them everything that they’d ask for. The Pisces men are the ultimate romantic.
- The Pisces men need to surround themselves with strong-minded, practical people who can be their role models and make them realise their potential. This is because these men can easily fall into the pit of self-pity and wrongdoings. Besides, when they are inspired by the real life events and achievements of others, the Pisces men tend to be confident and at their best.
- While their sensitivity is their strength, it is also their weakness. The men born under this Sign may not be straightforward or say the truth, fearing they might hurt the other person’s emotions. They can’t firmly say a plain and simple ‘no’ when they need to. This many a times lands them in trouble.
- They are not pushovers or crybabies, though. They have a strong character and will be like a pillar of strength for their loved ones when they are in trouble. The Pisces men care enough to listen to people, understand their problems and help them sort out their issues. When it comes to their own problems, they will fight it out if pushed to the limit.
We also recommend you to read Pisces Women , so that you can have a complete picture about how the people born under the Zodiac Sign Pisces are.
Get a personalised and 100% accurate reading regarding Gemstone for Love from the expert and experienced astrologers at GaneshaSpeaks.com