Are you in a profession that's made for you! Want to know? We can help!
Details and Vacancies
Initiated in the year 2003 with a definitive vision, our parent brand GaneshaSpeaks.com is a pioneer in more than one ways. Back then, E-commerce space was yet in its infancy, and the examples to follow were far and few. The aim and vision of the company, however, was set from the…
Our company has gone from strength to strength in just 9 years, given its drive, ambition and passion for success and innovation. The cornerstones of fortitude and experimentation have allowed the organisation to expand not only vertically but also horizontally. And today, the organisation boasts of its very own IT, Marketing, Content and Publication divisions. With a strong team of dedicated, well qualified professionals and erudite astrologers, the organisation provides its employees with a powerful learning environment and innumerable growth opportunities.
The core values of the organisation rest on the firm belief that each human being is gifted with some unique qualities, which can come to fore given a conducive, fostering culture. That is why, each employee at GaneshaSpeaks is respected for his/ her personal as well as professional qualities. The dynamic organisation also provides ample opportunities for cross-functional growth and expansion, as employees are constantly encouraged and required to brainstorm, put forth their suggestions, bring practical changes and work in tandem with various functions.
The company firmly believes in the adage that ‘all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy’. And, that is why the Organisation Culture Committee at GS ensures that there’s never a dull moment. The entire organisation works as one big family, and celebrates various festivals together. Annual picnics, events, myriad celebrations, team activities, competitions and a flexible, friendly working environment together create endless opportunities for personal growth and work-place satisfaction for our human resource pool.
1. Sales and Marketing Executives
- Understanding our services and target audiences
- Understanding the needs, aspirations and expectations of our present and probable clients
- Creating promotional and marketing plans for our range of services
- Implementing the promotional plans in tandem with clients’ and company’s needs and expectations
- Participating whole -heartedly in revenue generation and promotional activities
- Building and fostering new as well as existing client relationships
- Innovating and coming up with new ideas for services and promotions
- Working in tandem with other teams
Experience: 0-1 year, any graduate (English Medium)
2.Content Writer English/Hindi
- Create new articles, blogs, reports, features, etc. that enhance the quality of content on GaneshaSpeaks.com
- Proofread, rewrite original content, reformat content for various delivery platforms, for e.g. for SMS, Mobile Site, Voice Portal, etc.
- Interact with other staff for maintenance and development of content materials for the portal.
Experience: 1-6 Years
3. Senior Java Developer
Job Description: - Looking for candidates that have development experience using Java, J2EE, Hibernate and Spring. The individual will be responsible for design and development of our proprietary software products, implement new features in our current applications.
- Experience : 4 – 8 years
REMUNERATION WOULD BEST IN THE INDUSTRY. NO BAR FOR THE DESERVING CANDIDATE BASED ON HIS ABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE.
Contact Parthavi Shah, Manager HR by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Zodiac Signs
Expert astrologers extensively trained by Bejan Daruwalla will personally guide you on all aspects of your life