Will Yousuf Gilani survive the latest crisis?
Pakistan is facing a political crisis after former premier Nawaz Sharif pulled his party’s ministers out of the country’s six-week-old coalition government. Yousuf Gilani’s position is under threat.
Ganesha analyses his Sun Chart to predict whether he will be able to maintain his position.
Yousuf Gilani’s Sun Chart details
Date of Birth:- June 09, 1952
Place:- Karachi (Pakistan)
Surya is a natural significator of power and authority. Shani is the lord of his tenth house of power and authority.
A point to be noted here is that transiting Surya is passing through its own sign and is square to Gilani’s natal Surya. Shani too is in the sign Leo and is aspecting to and is square to his natal Sun. Currently, both Shani and Surya, aspect his tenth house of power and authority.
The above mentioned planetary positions indicate that Gilani’s position, as the Prime Minister of Pakistan, is not at stake, not at least till Sun is passing through Leo i.e till September 16, 2008. Because the danger gets subsided by then and Gilani is in the safe seat.
Looking at Gilani’s Sun chart, Ganesha foresees that he may stay in power at least for a year in general and particularly till September 16, 2008. The natal destiny of Pakistan and his true natal chart may play a significant role.
Good luck and may Lord Ganesha give him all the strength to survive the latest crisis.
The GaneshaSpeaks Team
27 Aug 2008
- Ukraine crisis will keep Russia, US on tenterhooks! Yet, a major war is unlikely, suggest stars!
- Rahu in Virgo will take Sushma Swaraj’s political career to greater heights
- The turbulence in the Indian Political Scenario set to continue, aver planets.
- Sourav Ganguly- A good leader on the cricket field will be a good leader off the field, too!
- Controversial statements may keep Digvijaya Singh under the spotlight, says Ganesha
- The NaMo Effect – An Astrological Analysis
- Modi’s strong stars during Election’14 time may help BJP grab the victory seat in LS Election 2014
- MP Shashi Tharoor in thick of controversy, once again! Ganesha finds out why
- Brace up Mr. Kejriwal – a roller coaster ride awaits – says Ganesha!
- BJP likely to win in most states in the Indian Assembly Elections 2013
- Will AAP spoil Congress and BJP’s Party?
- Will Nandan Nilekani make a meaningful impact in Indian politics?
You may also find these interesting
This is one book every Intelligent Investor must have !
Market Predictions 2014 Book brings trends, forecasts and much more to help you deal in speculative markets – in FY 2014-15. Use this information to plan your entry/ exit strategy – in advance! Get this book to ensure making profits and staying safe – whatever the market condition may be…
All Zodiac Signs
Expert astrologers extensively trained by Bejan Daruwalla will personally guide you on all aspects of your life