Are you in a profession that's made for you! Want to know? We can help!
Ganesha predicts tough times for Sahara boss Subrata Roy till July 2014
What does this development mean for Roy, and his future business prospects? Also, will it tarnish his personal reputation and the goodwill of his company Sahara India? Ganesha finds out with the help of Vedic astrology.
Subrata Roy’s Surya Kundali
In Subrata Roy’s Surya Kundali, a malefic planet like Ketu is posited in the 6th House whereas Rahu is in the House of Court and Related Matters. As a result, he will have to face legal hassles every now and then. Positive planets like Jupiter and Mercury are Swagruhi in his Surya Kundali. Ganesha observes that they are retrograde and therefore not providing enough support to his Surya Kundali. This factor is certainly working against him as it allows the negative planets to intensify their unfavourable influence.
It is also noteworthy that in Subrata Roy’s Kundali, now Saturn-Rahu-Mars are transiting through the 6th House. And, as aforementioned, Ketu is already posited there since birth. Plus, through the House of Expenses and Losses, the transiting Ketu is moving over Rahu in Mr. Roy’s Kundali. This, very understandably, is not a favourable planetary situation. This kind of planetary situation shall continue till July 2014.
At present, Saturn is transiting over Natal Ketu whereas transiting Ketu is moving over Natal Rahu. On the other hand, transiting Jupiter is moving over Natal Mercury-Venus-Moon combination. Ganesha predicts that Subrata Roy will have to face challenges, especially the ones related to law, at least till July 2014. However, in the mean time, he will be able to find solutions to his problems. The planetary movements indicate that the period after 1.5 years looks set to be better for him.
Basis the recent planetary transits, it can be surmised that from 03/03/2014 to 25/03/2014, Subrata Roy may be facing a tough time. The situation may remain very unfavourable for him, and that is why he will need huge doses of patience and perseverance to keep himself stable. However, once Jupiter transits over his Natal Mercury-Venus-Moon, he may get some solution, assures Ganesha. Yet again, during 14-04-2014 to 15-05-2014, when the Sun would be transiting through the Zodiac Sign Aries – which is the Sign where his Natal Ketu is posited. Subrata Roy will have to take a very good care during this time. This may be a difficult period for him.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks Team
01 Mar 2014
- Make in India – development plan may be slow to catch momentum, but will be firm, foresees Ganesha
- What Does the Planets say about Wipro’s Future?
- Facebook buys WhatsApp – What will this deal bring for parties involved and the users?
- What may one expect from the interim Union Budget 2014-15? Ganesha finds out
- The journey ahead for Bharti Airtel- an astrological perspective
- Challenges to continue for HINDALCO
- Indian Pharmaceutical Company Cipla’s Long Term Growth Prospects
- Infosys Ltd. Appoints Dr. Vishal Sikka as its CEO and MD
- Reliance Industries Limited – What do the coming times hold?
- Tough times are far from over for Microsoft, says Ganesha
- The Real Estate Scenario In India – Are Changes on Anvil?
- When will Jet Airways – Etihad Airways deal take off?
You may also find these interesting
This is one book every Intelligent Investor must have !
Market Predictions 2014 Book brings trends, forecasts and much more to help you deal in speculative markets – in FY 2014-15. Use this information to plan your entry/ exit strategy – in advance! Get this book to ensure making profits and staying safe – whatever the market condition may be…
All Zodiac Signs
Expert astrologers extensively trained by Bejan Daruwalla will personally guide you on all aspects of your life