Sade Sati effect on Moon signs
The origin of Vedic astrology can be traced back to more than a thousand years. It is based on ancient Vedas and scriptures, and is one of the much sought after astrological methods. It reveals the destiny of a person, along with tips and actions that can lessen the negative impact of certain cosmic events that are going to happen in our lifetime. One such event that comes in everyone’s life is Sade Sati. Sade Sati is the time when Saturn is transiting through the rashi which comes before the Janmarashi (two-and-half years), in the Janmarashi itself (two-and-a-half years) and the rashi after the Janmarashi (two-and-half years). A phase of 7 1/2 years.
On 9th September, 2009, Saturn will enter Virgo. This means that many jataks (individuals) will heave a sigh of relief as they will be freed from the distress of Sade Sati and many jataks (individuals) will enter the trying phase. Sade Sati is starting for those whose natal Moon is in Libra and ending for those whose natal moon is in Cancer. The effects of Sadesati depend on the placement of Saturn and Moon in your horoscope. When Saturn transits over natal moon, the jatak (individual) faces problems related to mind. It may even cause depression. But Sadesati will not necessarily have a malefic effect on your life, so there is no need to panic. History reveals that many individuals have made heroic accomplishments during their Sade Sati.
Every individual experiences Sade Sati three times in his life. Some believe that these 7 1/2 years cannot be good, and he will perpetually experience problems related to health, finance, career and family. Some even take advantage of this fear to make money. You should consult a good astrologer to know the true effects of your Sade Sati.
Now, we shall see which phase of Sade Sati will be bad for an individual. When I am talking about lagna, it means the moon placement in a natal horoscope. If you break up the Sade Sati into 2 1/2 year periods, the following chart will show you which part of your Sade Sati will be troublesome.
|Moon in Aries||middle part||( middle 2 1/2 years)|
|Moon in Taurus||first part||(first 2 1/2 years)|
|Moon in Gemini||ending part||(last 2 1/2 years)|
|Moon in Cancer||middle part and ending part||(first & last 2 1/2 years)|
|Moon in Leo||first part and middle part||(first & 2nd 2 1/2 years)|
|Moon in Virgo||first part||(first 2 1/2 years)|
|Moon in Libra||ending part||(last 2 1/2 years)|
|Moon in Scorpio||middle and ending part both||(second & third 2 1/2 years)|
|Moon in Sagittarius||starting and ending part both||(first & last 2 1/2 years)|
|Moon in Capricorn||all parts are good|
|Moon in Aquarius||all parts are very good|
|Moon in Pisces||ending part is good|
So, now that you know the effects of Sade Sati, consult a good astrologer or perform the following remedies:
1. You can offer prayers, perform havans, offer donations, recite mantras to get rid of the malefic effects of Sade Sati.
2. You can also recite the following mantras:
Aum pram prim praum sanaiscaraya namah
Ekadashakshari Hanuman mantra:
Aum ham rudraya hanumate namah
Beeja mantra of Saturn:
Aum sam sanaiscaraya namah
With warm regards,
14 Sep 2009
- 11/12/13 – A once-in-a-century date!
- Celebrity astrologer Pt. Umesh Chandra Pant explains the Navagraha in detail!
- Dhanvantari Jayanti – Are you blessed with good health?
- A Planetary Stellium in Libra – How will it affect you?
- India-China Border Pact may fizzle out under aggressive posture of the Chinese
- Kudankulam nuclear power plant – a failure or success? Ganesha finds out
- Will Mangalyaan be successful in its interplanetary journey to Mars?
- Laxmi Pujan: An integral part of Diwali
- Ganesha suggests Vastu tips to make the festival of Diwali more joyous and propitious
- The legend of Dhanteras
- Is the world going to end on August 26th 2032?
- Warring factions in US may start talks to resolve debt crisis, says Ganesha
You may also find these interesting
All Zodiac Signs
Expert astrologers extensively trained by Bejan Daruwalla will personally guide you on your Career