Preity Zinta, co-owner of KXIP, needs to be cautious with her finances during IPL 6, says Ganesha.
|Known as a forthright, bubbly and versatile Indian actress, Preity Zinta, along with Ness Wadia and others, acquired ownership rights of the Mohali-based T20 cricket team of the Indian Premier League (IPL) in 2008. Preity Zinta is a popular face in Indian cinema, and people best remember her for her dimpled smiles and vivacious performances in films like Soldier, Mission Kashmir, Dil Se, Veer Zara and Kya Kehna besides others. Her co-woned IPL team called as the Kings XI Punjab (KXIP) has been aggressively associated with Preity Zinta and her dimpled charm from the day Ipl began. The fact that Preity has been present in the stands for almost all matches only addd to this association. Ms. Zinta herself has been actively involved in launching ticket sales and promoting and supporting the team. The team KXIP has had its fair share of controversies, the latest one being Preity Zinta and other co-owners of Kings XI Punjab questioned by the Enforcement Directorate (ED) for their investments in the IPL. The ED is investigating if there was any laundering of money by any of the franchise, trying to ascertain the source of this money. |
Planetary forces and their probable effects on Preity Zinta during IPL6
Ganesha reads Preity Zinta’s Natal Chart and feels that the luck may not be on Preity’s side during the next two months when IPL 6 would be on. In all probability, this happy-go-lucky actress may remain under a lot of pressure. Ganesha feels that she will have to be extra careful as far as her money and investment matters are concerned. In fact, her investment matters may give her sleepless nights, especially if she fails to handle them with the required caution.
It is advisable that Ms. Zinta maintains the status quo, and does not let things go any worse. The last fifteen days of May 2013 look set to be specially tough for her, as the transiting Mars and Ketu are going to be much closer to each other during that period.
03 Apr 2013
- What fortune has in store for Bollywood’s Top 4 Actors in 2015?
- Happy Birthday Hrithik Roshan…
- Virat-Anushka – a magical bond or a fleeting romance? Tests Ganesha.
- Are planets promising an action packed performance for Action Jackson? Not Really, says Ganesha!
- What does the Future Hold for King Khan – Shahrukh Khan
- The stars may spoil Haider’s plans of success, feels Ganesha.
- Which ace Khan will win the battle of Bollywood in 2015?
- Salman will need to take care of his health in 2015, says Ganesha.
- Rajinikanth – an enigma – turns a year older!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan – GaneshaSpeaks wishes her a Happy Birthday 2014
- How will be Yo Yo Honey Singh’s Destiny Post his recent head injury?
- Will the film Balwinder Singh Famous Ho Gaya hit the bull’s eye? Finds out Ganesha
You may also find these interesting
This is one book every Intelligent Investor must have !
Market Predictions 2014 Book brings trends, forecasts and much more to help you deal in speculative markets – in FY 2014-15. Use this information to plan your entry/ exit strategy – in advance! Get this book to ensure making profits and staying safe – whatever the market condition may be…
All Zodiac Signs
Expert astrologers extensively trained by Bejan Daruwalla will personally guide you on all aspects of your life