Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2011 Market Sensex for 21st October, 2011
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Friends, there’s no need to panic; you will receive the complete predictions, next month onwards.
- Today, Moon is going to transit in the Pushya constellation.
- Saturn is the Lord of the Pushya constellation.
- Conjunctions of Jupiter – Ketu and Moon â Sun are going to take place in the Navmansh Kundli
- The opening note in the Nifty shall be upwards.
- From 9:15 to 10:20, Nifty will make an uneven pattern. However, it is likely to remain on the softer side.
- From 10:20 to 12:20, Nifty will continue to be in the same phase. Therefore, first, have a look at the surface of the market and then decide your next step.
- From 12:20 to 14:20, Nifty will keep trading on the up side as well as on the down side, and that too in a wide range.
- From 14:20 to the next half an hour, Nifty will be up and then it will gradually take a downward trend.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816
21 Oct 2011