Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2011 Market Sensex for 16th March, 2011
- On 21-02-2011 and 07-03-2011 Ganesha had repeated time in again that the market will take a down trend and thus to maintain position accordingly. Now if you don’t listen to predictions, what can Ganesha do!
- On 21-02-2011 Ganesha had discussed what had happened in the month of march during 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010. Ganesha doesn’t know what inferences you may have drawn from the same.
- Ganesha advises you strictly abstain from intraday trading during this week. You may observe a third class pattern every day of the week. It seems to be a gambling week for the arbitrage houses, mutual funds and FIIs.
- The predictions that you see daily on the blogs are made a week in advance and you can get them as a PDF file.
- Ganesha warns you to maintain caution for one more day. From tomorrow the market may slowly catch an uptrend.
- 9.15 to 11.10: Nifty will play a test match around the surface, doesn’t seem to be very strong. (-0.04)
- 11.10 to 13.00: This is a time when your system and knowledge, technical, fundamental, tips, news everything may fail to help you. It is a time only meant for jobbing. (-0.01)
- 13.00 to 15.30: Nifty may make a graph like electric current. That means up-down-up time. (0.04)
For detailed personalised prediction email us on email@example.com or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816
16 Mar 2011