Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2011 Market Sensex for 10th January, 2012
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Thanks to Ganesha’s blessings, we have written and compiled the book Market Predictions 2012, which contains the larger overview for the year 2012. You can click on the given link to order this extremely useful book - http://www.ganeshaspeaks.com/2012-Book-Order-market.action
- Dear friends, the first time slot given in the book Market Predictions 2012 has just gotten completed. You will be able to see how accurate it turned out to be, if you already have the book.
- In the book 2012, you will get the 2012 trends for stock markets, personalised sun sign predictions for career and finance, predictions on major industries, stock market opening of the entire year and important dates for the whole year. All this and more is being provided to you a year in advance in this book ? employ this as a useful tool, and augment the insights with your skills, knowledge and personal discretion while trading.
- Friends, January 2012 will be the deciding factor in determining as to how the entire year 2012 shall be. You can view this from the given graph as to how January 2012 will turn out to be, and that you will need to be very careful owing to the same.
- During this week, on 12th and 13th January, we can rely purely on speculation. We can also do an experiment during the week ahead, and can then wait for the results. You can view the file for details.
- Moon is in the zodiac sign Cancer in Pushya Nakshatra (constellation)
- Moon is Swagruhi today, and that is why today’s graph and position can be termed as quite sensitive.
- Nifty may remain flat to surface during the time slot 9.15 to 9.40.
- If we divide the time period between 9.40 to 12.10 in two parts, it can be foreseen that Nifty may take a down trend in the first part, while an up-trend in the second part. However, the weightage during this period is 0, and that’s why Ganesha advises you to be cautious and be ready for the consequences.
- Expect a jump and some pressure around 12.10.
- Nifty may seem to be direction-less during the time period between 12.30 to 12.55. This can be called as a NO intraday zone.
- From 12.55 to 14.55, expect the trend to change every 15 minutes. Hence, Ganesha advises you to be ready for intraday. However, overall picture doesn’t look very lucrative.
- Ganesha hopes to see Nifty bouncing back around 14.55 to 15.30.
For detailed personalised prediction email us on email@example.com or call us on +91-9909941816
For further details, please contact customer care.
Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816
10 Jan 2012