Know how the Saturn-Mars conjunction affects you
Mars aligns with Saturn roughly once in two years. However, occasionally, due to retrograde motion of one or both the planets, such alignments will occur just a few months apart. In Mundane astrology, this conjunction brings forth some form of widespread misery. The Mars-Saturn conjunction of 1968 took place just two weeks before the My Lai Massacre.
But for individual, Mars – Saturn conjunction denotes a conjunction of hot and cold. Mars gives the ‘energy’ to fulfill needs and Saturn is the ‘control’, which is necessary for eventual efficiency in our expression and growth. During the Mars – Saturn conjunction, the essential energies fight with necessary controls. This conjunction often results in a stalemate or indecision. Occasionally this can also make the person prone to accidents.
On the positive side, this conjunction is a time when you can use your energies constructively. Any tendency shown elsewhere in your chart to act on impulse is tempered with restraint now due to the effect of Saturn. This produces capacity for hard work, enduring strength and resourcefulness. On the negative side, this conjunction often produces a tendency of anger or hard feelings that you must control.
It cannot be said that all sufferings and ailments afflicting us have human solutions. There are many things, which are beyond the human understanding. These were the areas where divine intervention was sought by the ancient seers.
If you would like to make use of the conjunction (either in your chart or during the transit, whenever it occurs) you can keep the following in mind and even use it to your advantage:
- Maximize force tempered with restraint and focus.
- To take forward your love (remember Mars plays a very vital role)
- If your Moon sign is Taurus or Libra, you will be doubly lucky because Saturn happens to be your yogakaraka. You can get a very good deal if you are planning to buy a property.
- If your Moon sign is Aries or Scorpio, you should be more than happy as your birth Lord will be meeting 3rd and 4th Lord or 10th and 11th Lord, thereby improving your career prospects.
- If your Moon sign is Cancer or Leo, Mars is your yogakaraka and it will be meeting your 7th Lord, thereby brightening your marriage prospects (if you are unmarried) or bringing forth domestic happiness.
- If you are a Gemini ascendant, you may get a chance to go abroad during this period.
- If your Moon sign is Virgo or you are a Virgo ascendant, you will have speculative luck in the period of the conjunction.
- If your Moon sign is Sagittarius, the period of conjunction can again bring in luck on the career front and also increase the inflow of money.
- Capricorn or Aquarius natives will purchase immovable properties during this conjunction.
- The people with beautiful eyes viz. Pisces born natives will see money flow in during the conjunction.
If you want to know how the Saturn-Mars conjunction would affect you, you can just ‘ask a question‘ on ganeshaspeaks.com. And it’s at a 50% discount, but only for a limited period.
Jyothisha Ratna R.Sakuntala
The Ganeshaspeaks Team
03 May 2010
- Understand the significance of the festival of Holi…
- Makara Sakranti – Significance and Legends
- Peshawar (Pakistan) School Massacre 2014 – an Astrological Analysis
- And they live happily ever after…or maybe not. Ganesha predicts for William and Kate
- Cyclonic Storm Nilofar to hit Indian coasts. Ganesha predicts the outcome
- Dhanvantari Jayanti – Are you blessed with good health?
- Celebration of Holi by different Zodiac Signs
- MAKARA SANKRANTI- ITS SIGNIFICANCE AND FESTIVITIES
- Are planets indicating a sea-borne natural calamity?
- The road ahead, till 2016, may be a little difficult for Raj Kundra, feels Ganesha.
- Ganesha suggests Vastu tips to make the festival of Diwali more joyous and propitious
- Laxmi Pujan: An integral part of Diwali
CWC 2015 Matches
You may also find these interesting
This is one book every Intelligent Investor must have !
Market Predictions 2014 Book brings trends, forecasts and much more to help you deal in speculative markets – in FY 2014-15. Use this information to plan your entry/ exit strategy – in advance! Get this book to ensure making profits and staying safe – whatever the market condition may be…
All Zodiac Signs
Expert astrologers extensively trained by Bejan Daruwalla will personally guide you on all aspects of your life