Top 5 travel destinations for the Taurus…
The sensual Taurus individuals, ruled by Venus, prefer cultural and regal settings that appeal to their sense of aesthetics and refinement. These individuals are usually hard working and practical. So, they also wish to get a complete worth of their spent money. And, often a vacation means a lot to them. In addition, most Taurus individuals are die-hard food enthusiasts, and revel in appeasing their taste buds.
Considering their regal tastes, affinity towards luxury yet their frugal ways and a distinct love for food, culture and art, we bring you the following list of places for the Taurus.
1. French Vineyards: When it’s about food, restrained, graceful luxury and seeping, soaking aesthetics, what better place one could ask for than France. The lovely vineyards located in France, besides being beautiful and luxurious, can be an ultimate treat to the taste buds of the Taurus individuals. The luxury that is offered and bourgeoisie look and feel of the place would be an added bonus for them.
2. Lucknow, Agra and Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh, India): The seat of the Nawabi culture, Lucknow is famed for its sumptuous Mughlai food. Plus, the genteel air of sophistication that this place offers shall greatly appeal to the Bulls. Agra – the host to the world’s wonder, the magnificent Taj Mahal, would be an ideal destination for the Taurus on all terms, including their pockets. The ancient city of Varanasi/ Benaras, with its numerous ghats, will also be an interesting looking point for the Bulls, as it has an old-world charm that will so appeal to the Taurus’ stable, old-fashioned style. The delicious chaats and paranthas of Benaras and the grand Benarsi Silks shall further indulge the indulgent Taurean.
3. Mediterranean Countries: This region, famous for its food and drink and a salubrious climate, would also make an ideal place to visit for the Taurus individuals, especially if the entire itinerary is sorted out and planned and budget is not a constraint. The Moroccan Art, the Turkish charm, the Tunisian culture and the warm, soothing air of Cyprus shall enchant the Taurus traveler. Many of these destinations also offer excellent spas and retreats that a Taurus would love to come to with a book of his choice.
4. Venice, Italy: Yet again for its culture and luxury, also for its unbelievable food and wine and most importantly for its laid back pace and romance – Venice in Italy is a place that the Taurus is bound to fall in love with.
5. Top cities of the world including Mumbai, Bangalore, Hong Kong, Milan, New York, Singapore and Barcelona: Why? Because all these grand cities are excellent melting pots of culture, offer innumerable options of food and stay, and even though, they are fast-paced and modern, they have a distinct history and cosmopolitan aura – all of which would be adored by the eclectic Taurus. Plus, many of them are shopping havens, and would thus be the perfect vacation spots for the Bulls.
09 Dec 2013