Eventful TimesRead More..
Gemini 2016 Horoscope – GaneshaSpeaks.com
Gemini – The Way Forward in 2016With the Heavens lending a supportive, this year looks set to be quite eventful. Your adaptability, resourcefulness and capability to turn challenges into competitive advantages will let you scale new highs in life. Instead of changing a chosen path, stick to it and do even better there by working to hone your skills and increase your networks. Don’t get complacent; rather stay motivated and try stepping out of your comfort zone. Things may be a bit slow earlier, but surely towards the last quarter of the year, planetary positions will amply compensate your hard work with rewards and returns.
- Rahu (North Node) transits in Virgo in the 4th House from your Sign, for the whole of the year.
- Ketu (South Node) transits through Pisces in the 10th House from your Sign, for the whole of the year.
- Jupiter also transits in Virgo, along with Rahu, the 4th House from your Sign, till around September 10.
- Jupiter turns retrograde in Virgo, from around January 3.
- Jupiter commences transit in direct mode from around May 10.
- Saturn transits in Sagittarius, the 7th House from your Sign, for the whole of the year.
- Saturn turns retrograde, from around April 1 and becomes direct from around August 13.
- Mars transits in its own Sign, the watery, passionate Scorpio, in the 6th House from your Sign from January 4.
- Mars enters Sagittarius from March 7, and turns retrograde therein, from April 18. Mars re-enters Scorpio, in retrograde mode from May 28. Mars then becomes direct in transit, in Scorpio and again shifts to Sagittarius from August 3.
- Mercury, the ruler of your Sign, turns retrograde during the following key phases:
- January 7 to January 26.
- April 29 to May 23
- August 31 to September 22
- December 19
- January 7 to March 5
- April 5 to June 29
- July 31 to October 7
28 Aug 2015