Sir Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman, most commonly known as C.V. Raman is one of the most famous physicist and scientist, who achieved phenomenal acclaim for what is now known as the ‘Raman Effect’. Check out the special astrological analysis of the legendary scientist, who is also a Bharat Ratna!
C V Raman
Date of Birth : 07th November, 1888
Time of Birth : 05.47 A.M.
Place of Birth : Tiruchirappalli
The Astrological Portrait of the Genius:
C V Raman was born with Libra Ascendant and the Lord of the Ascendant Venus is placed in the 2nd House with Jupiter in his Natal Chart.
- Sun – the Lord of the 11th House is conjunct the Lord of the 9th House – Mercury in Virgo. This combination gives rise to the great Rajayoga – BudhAditya Yoga and it indicates great knowledge of his subject, razor-sharp intelligence and great logical and observation powers. It also gives him great power of grasping and understanding things.
- In addition to the areas mentioned in the above point, the conjunction of the Sun and Mercury in Virgo in the Ascendant gives him vast knowledge in Physics. Such an auspicious combination in the Ascendant created a strong platform for all the magnificent things that CV Raman could achieve in his entire lifetime, through the use of his intelligence and mental faculties. This is one of the contributory factors for his brilliant research skills, as Mercury represents the power of the word and thinking and its union with the Sun gave him great a great power of imagination and depth of thought with a sense of originality.
- Saturn happens to be the Yogakaraka planet in the case of CV Raman and thus it acted as a great functional benefic. Moreover, as Saturn, with the status of being the Yogakaraka planet happens to be placed in the midheaven, that is the 10th House, the power of the Horoscope gets increased. Saturn being the Lord of the 4th House and 5th House, its placement in the 10th House boosts all the positive aspects and it blessed Raman with great perseverance, patience, practical, and grounded. The Saturn-Rahu combination gave him a rebellious and critical mindset, which is an indirect blessing to think in a different manner. It also blessed with great ability to work hard and to conduct in-depth study.
- The conjunction of Venus – the Lord of the Ascendant and the 8th House (research) and Jupiter – the Lord of the 3rd House and 6th House in the 2nd House blessed him with the ability to think in an innovative manner and to get to great depths of research. The Jupiter-Venus conjunction is consdired to be one of the most auspicious combinations and it blesses a native with great fortune and fame!
- The exchange between Jupiter and Mars also contributes greatly to his success and glory and this configuration gave him the required boost to achieve international recognition and prominence for his theory – The Raman Effect. Jupiter’s exchange with Mars gave him a strong ability to communicate and diversify. This exchange resulted into the creation of a very potent and wonderful Rajayoga – the Parivartana Maharajayoga!
- Mars’ conjunction with the Moon in the 3rd House is a very favourable combination, as it results into another Rajayoga called the Chandra-Mangal Mahalakshmi Rajayoga. This yoga bestows upon a person the abiity to succeed in his general endeavours. It blesses a native with an active mind, great ideas and an action/goal oriented approach. Personally they can be very steady, supportive, and determined.
May C V Raman soul rest in peace and may his glory eternally enchant people.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team