Health matters pertinent to digestive and respiratory systems ought to be paid maximum attention to, particularly during the first three quarters of the year. Minor symptoms like common cold, cough and sore throat should be treated with immediate effect. Digestive ailments might cause disturbances in your daily schedule and may affect your work if not treated in time.
The middle aged and the elderly should monitor blood pressure related issues carefully. Planetary transits during first half of the year make it crucial for you to avoid stressful situations and undergo regular check ups in addition to following a strict diet regimen that includes fresh veggies. Stick to preventive measures since you may not be able to find the root cause of the problems till August end owing to Planetary transits.
Those with arthritic problems need to be very careful. Diabetics will benefit from following a strict diet routine, prompt medication according to the physicianâ€™s advice and regular check up. Have some health issues been troubling you from long? Or, are you wanting to get some health advice? Then, you would be in for some wonderful help by availing our specially customised Talk to an Astrologer
The aforementioned predictions about your health are solely based on the planetary transits/positions as per the western astrology. Do not take this as a substitute for a qualified physicianâ€™s advice.
Self Improvement Tips
- Stay level headed and calm, in all matters, as far as possible.
- Handle stressful situations, in a non-aggressive manner.
- Shoulder eagerly the responsibilities that come your way.
- Strengthen your network, by mingling with influential persons. Do not be afraid to take the first step in getting in touch with the ones who matter.
- Do not get agitated, when things do not seem to be moving your way.
- Take even minor health issues seriously, resolving to treat them promptly.
Cancer Your Life in 2016
Cancer Career 2016
Cancer Finance 2016
Cancer Love & Relationships 2016
Cancer Business 2016
Cancer Education 2016
Cancer Health 2016