Challenges await the headstrong Taurus, and so do beautiful romantic moments.
- The first few months of 2014 may be somewhat dull and boring. Ganesha feels that you will have to take the initiative and keep the fire buring. Revive the spark
to enjoy your love life to the fullest.
Revive the Spark..
Put back the zing in your relationship!
- If something bothers you, talk it out with your beloved. Understand that communication gap may turn even minor differences into huge conflagrations. So, there is no point keeping your feelings to yourself and letting them cause you stress.
- Those of you who already have a troubled love life may have second thoughts about continuing the relationship. The problems may be too complicated to sort out amicably.
- On 30th May, Venus, the Lord of your Sign, will enter its own Sign and maintain its position there till 23rd June. This transit is very important for your love life. You will be able to woo someone during this period. Let stars help you plan your first date.
This is also a good time to take firm and positive decisions regarding relationships.
Plan your first date
Wishing for a perfect first date? We can help you!
- Married couples will have to handle the marital bond with utmost care because Saturn’s transit through the 7th House from your Sign may bring tough times. During the second half of 2014, when transiting Saturn is bereft of Jupiter’s benefic aspect, the emotional connection you share with your partner may get disturbed. A feeling of loneliness may cause you some emotional pain. Don’t ignore Marital Problems
, for they can affect all other areas of your life.
Are you facing problems in your marriage?